Charlotte Castings Difference
Continuous investment in the latest casting technology has made our foundry one of the most modern in the world. We've invested millions in improving manufacturing efficiency, productivity and capacity. Also,
- We have over a century experience in the foundry and gray iron castings industry.
- Our rigorous quality testing and ongoing process improvements have helped us achieve ISO 9000 certification, an internationally recognized standard in quality assurance.
- All of our products are made in the U.S.A.
- Charlotte meets or exceeds all federal, state and local environmental regulations and standards. Since 1988, we have spent approximately $30 million on environmental improvement projects. We received the "Blue Thumb" award from our local water authority for our water conservation efforts.
- Our mechanical and metallurgical engineers have decades of experience.